What to bring to your jungle trip
- Lightweight long sleeve shirts, lightweight durable long pants, T-Shirts, a wide-brimmed hat, shorts, sturdy shoes, and socks.
- Sun-block and after-sun moisturizing lotion.
- Shampoo, toothpaste and personal hygiene items.
- Swimming suit and flip-flops.
- Fishing accessories.
- Waterproof Jacket.
- Zip-lock plastic bags to protect items as cameras, batteries, from water and humidity.
- Pills for stomach problems and headaches. Antihistamines for allergies and insect bites and stings, etc.
You are traveling to the jungle at your own risk. Visitors must have their own Travel Insurance. We do not assume any financial responsibility for medical expenses or emergency assistance.
We advise you to be covered for any eventuality as emergency evacuation, flight delays and cancellations, injury or disablement, etc.
It is better to have an insurance and do not need it than need an insurance and do not have it!
Visitors must fly to the city of Iquitos. Iquitos has its own well-equipped airport and transport system and receives domestic and international flights.
There are five airlines currently flying to the Iquitos airport: LATAM Airlines, Peruvian Airlines, Star Peru, Avianca, and Viva Air.
Latam Airlines, Peruvian Airlines, Star Peru, Avianca and Viva Air flight from Lima (some flights stopover in Pucallpa and Tarapoto) to Iquitos up to five times a day.
Reservation Policy and Penalties
To make a reservation a 20% deposit of the total cost is required and full payment must be made 7 days in advance prior to the beginning of any program.
PLEASE NOTE that after bookings have been accepted and confirmed, in the case of late arrivals, early departures or no-shows, the deposit or any other monies paid will not be refunded.
To make a reservation please send us an e-mail with a scanned copy of your Passport/ ID and the dates in which you want to contract our services. We will e-mail you a link for you to proceed with the online payment.
Cancellations up to one week before the beginning of any program will be refunded 80% of the total price if full payment has been made.
Cancellations a day before of a program or on the same day of the program are not refunded.